Monday, February 16, 2009

Ivy ~ 22 weeks pregnant (Feb. 5th)


Well, little miss June Bug is a squirmy one! I feel her moving around throughout the day and night. This is probably my favorite part of pregnancy. Nothing else compares. In about two months we will be having another 3D/4D ultrasound. (4D is when they do the 3D in real time...The 3D is usually delayed a little.) I have two videos of my ultrasounds (2D, 3D and 4D) and a lot of U/s pictures, most of which are when I was 19 weeks. The nursery is almost finished. We have her crib and bedding, a bookshelf with a matching vanity that we will use as a changing table for now, and we picked up a glider rocker last week. The rocker is the most comfortable chair that I've ever sat in. We found it at Cullen's Playland for 50% off b/c it was the floor model. It's not scratched or anything and looks like it just came out of the box. I love it and have been sitting in it just about everyday just for relaxation purposes! I can't wait to rock my little Ivy girl in it! Her room is looking so girly and looks as though there was never a little Erik boy living in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment